Monday, August 25, 2008

My Old Songs Composition

There are certain people who doesn't know i write poems and songs and even sketch; Whenever I'm depress or emotionally unstable that's the time i usually had a great output, there two songs composition of mine that's so dear to me, one i wrote three years ago if I'm not mistaken. so here's the song hope you like the lyrics.This song my inspiration was Mark Anthony Escanilla hope someday he will hear or read this song.

"My Heart Only Beats for You"

I'm Here all alone, after seein' you walking by
I don't know how to hide, the tears that begin to fall
But despite all the pain, the fact you can't convey
my heart kept pounding, though my world's breakin'

Chorus:
Hope you give me even a glance
able to see that I'm lonely
Hope you smile towards my way
Coz i do love you, and my heart only beats for you

Now I'm writin' this line, and all I'm thinkin' is you
Every time each moment passed, only makes me realized
that you are not mine, but for someone else
Would you stop me from crying, because your name I'm still screamin'

Bridge:
Coz it's hard to let go, when the feeling is true
Now i promised myself, only you i will share my life
share my life.

No comments: