Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Old Poems composition

It was August 5, 2005, when i wrote this poem. Again it was a labor of love for my friend named Brix Vilda, who happens to be my board mate that time, although we had so many fond memories but things didn't work out the way i want it to be, because at that time he was committed with a common friend of ours. So here's the poem, I hope you like it.


"SERENDIPITY"

I may not be the one you want
I may not be the one you need
But i can't help myself wonder
" Why still You, my heart desire!"


I'm sorry if i feel this way
I'm sorry if i changed the game
But how can i help it?.
You're such a good man
And I'm vulnerable during those times


You don't have to react
You don't have to respond
Coz i know you're seeing someone
But I'll never be that someone...


I'm a broken person
I'm a scattered pieces
But i won't ask you to pick-up my pieces
Because you're picking someone Else's


It's time to wake up
It's time to think up
My dreams with you is wasted;
And all my hopes culminated
You'll never see my worth
And i can't wait for that time to work;
You have said "you'll never love me''
I understand, I'm just someone who has been
your pastime. :(

No comments: