Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Watching My ideal guy playing at the UAAP"

It's an open book to all the people who knows me that I consider Chris Tiu as my ultimate 'Ideal Man'. For the reason that physically he possessed all the qualities I'm looking for a person, tall, fair, lean and most of all 'chinky-eyed'.

Personality wise, he's so smart, a good conversationalist, business minded, and based on what I heard, they say that he's kind too, he's multi-faceted, there so many hats he wears,including being the captain ball of Ateneo Blue Eagles, an SK chairman, a business man, a co-host of "Pinoy Records", also soon to host "Ripley's Believe it or not.

Enough of all the introduction, I'm so happy watching UAAP awhile ago, Ateneo vs. Adamson, though Chris didn't carried the game, it really enticed me to watched him on TV, by the way I read on some blogs that his ideal girl is chinky-eyed and petite, that sure excludes me because I do have almond-shaped eyes, but i know Chris is happy with his longtime girlfriend named Clarrise Ong, just sharing my thoughts, hope it has a substance. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: