Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wathcing UAAP at the Big Dome (Seeing Chris Tiu for the first time)



Last Sunday I watched UAAP at Studio 23 and found out that Ateneo's next game will be held at the Araneta Coliseum last August 21, right there and then I decided that I'm going to watched it myself, its time for me to see my crush, my so-called 'ideal man' you already know, its Chris. Then, last tuesday I had an agreement,with my friend "Tinay" now newly baptized as 'teenie' that she'd accompany me to the game.
And it was Thursday, early in the morning Teenie texted me just to informed me, that she can't come because her mother asked her to visit her grandmother, of course, family first before pleasure so I'd said It's OK! with me, i understood her reasons. Mid that morning my other co-trainee named Ron asked me to have our vaccination that was overdue for two months if I'm certain. I was ambivalent that time, If I would go to SLMC to have my vaccine or watched the game, then i decided since the game was scheduled at around 4:00pm, I could still catch the game if I want too. So, Ron and I met at around 2:00 at St. Luke's and proceeded to the billing and paid our vaccines, unluckily, I only had Hep B, because the Flu vaccine was out of stock. We finished at 2:45,I was hesitant If i will still go to watched because I had no companion seems cheap right?!, so desperate!lols,then Ron convinced me and persisted I should go, So my inner desire won.
I went there and arrived at 3:00, because this will be my first UAAP experienced and first time to see Chris Tiu so I decided to bought a patron ticket so I can see his face nearer. Luckily, at the side of the bench of the Blue Eagles where I landed, when I arrived the game between Adamson and UP were still ongoing so i watched it and realized that UP has some good looking players like Dela Victoria, while I was absorb by the game i found out that Chris' brother Charles Tiu was five-seats adjacent in front of me, so much resemblance with the brothers. Nonetheless, it was 3:45 so the Blue Eagle's players entered I was so absorbed texting when the crowd screamed, then I looked up and saw that Chris was now in the room, I was so nervous, palpitating, I couldn't catch my breath, what an awesome view, omg! I was bewilderwed, he is so dead gorgeous, then I realized He's really my Ideal Man. During the game I was lucky I'm near at their bench, so I ogled at him a trillion,zillion times. It was a hard and rough game for the team, the UE Red Warriors we're so COMPETITIVE, they raised against each other well.
During the fourth round, it was the crucial point for the Ateneo, UE was ahead with 3 points and the time left was 19 seconds, when suddenly Chris made a major turnover for the game, he made this magnificent 3-point shot that made the game tied. I was so happy about that, during overtime Chris made again a 3-point and a lay-up shots that made the Ateneo ahead, but he had an injury when the game was near to end.And the team won, gained the status of 10-1 at the UAAP. I was so happy seeing him for the first time, one hallmark of my life that i would never forget, i learned that if you want something; don't hesitate to do it, achieve it. Hopefully, I have more encounter with MR. Christopher John Alandy-Dy Tiu, my hero. thanks for reading.

1 comment:

♥jen♥ said...

hi! thanks for the advice. :D
we're both CHRIS TIU fanatic.
nice to meet you.
thanks to Chris, found a new friend here. hehe!
One BIG FIGHT!