Sunday, August 31, 2008

List of my Favourite People

I know that in life, there should be no favoritism, there should be balance. But i would like to defy the rule, break the chain by posting people who was or still dear to me. Who played a major role in my life, inculcating, even thought me and polished me as the person i am now. These people that i will give credit defines who i am inside and out; People i categorized as my mentor, companion, friend and my inspiration in life. The people i want to applaud and give my standing ovation.


1. Kevin Roxas- my co-trainee during Nset days, Maui Taylor look-alike. I learned a lot from this 25-year old lady from Roxas City, i admire her simplicity and maturity. I learn a lot of principles from love to different facets of life. She's the one made me realized 'why do i always fall for people who are committed' and that's because all those guys have one thing in common. Because these guys are the people who are considered as the total package (good looking,smart, good conversationalist, bankable) and she was right, these people are the market, and all people wants to have them.


2. Michelle Espiritu-my classmate,group mate,drinking partner, and one of my best friend. Though we're more than ten in our 'barkada' she's the one i considered as one of my truest friend. She knows me inside and out, every detail of my personality. She's my confidante, she's always there when i need someone to listen with all my predicaments, there to give advise and always assured me, that she'll stay no matter what. My sounding board, and I'm her sponge.


3. Sydney Igaya- my Amiga, my friendly ghost, my cousin. She's the one who stayed even everybody got away. She's the only person who knew the 'true' me. All the heartaches, all the crying, she's the witnessed when i first experienced heartbreak. I learned the other side of life from her. I consider her as my first best friend, though the world see her as the black sheep, for me she's the balancing force of my life.


4. Grays Gonzaga- my another group mate and friend. She's my friend from the time i set foot at Fatima University. My duet companion, we shared a lots of videoke sessions together. She has a wonderful and soothing voice, one of the best i ever heard. We really jive when it comes to music, we jell when we duet. She's the first person who appreciated my songs composition. And one of my treasured friend.


5. Ma'am Rei- My first buddy nurse at Our Lady of Mercy, she's the one i admire in my field of profession. She's the so called 'total package', she's beautiful,smart and caring. She possesses the knowledge, the skills and the attitude. I acquired her OC attitude, being obsessive-compulsive is a good trait to be a successful nurse.


6. Regine Velasquez- the Icon, the Asia's Songbird. It's a known fact for all the people who knows me that I'm an avid fan of her. When i was young i really loved her cover versions of Bluer than Blue, You Were There, and so much more to mention. When i was small, i used to sang her song "Kung Maiibabalik Ko lang" on videoke. And for the record, the first song i sang on stage was her phenomenal hit "You've Made Me Stronger". Until now, i used her song as my theme song, when i contemplating or hibernating. I will trade all i have just to have a voice like her, so serene, so powerful, nobody does the 'birit' compared to her. She's a legend.


7. Kristine Hermosa, Kristein Kreuk, Dawn Zulueta-The people i admire when it comes to beauty. Their beauty is classic, so elegant and ethereal. I really consider them as "Goddess" a beauty that will last a lifetime. A gorgeous face combined with intelligence and sophistication, that's describe these ladies. I'm really glad that Kristine Hermosa and I have the same birth date and height,could be fate?.If i was a girl i wish i could be as pretty as them.


8. Oprah Winfrey, Kris Aquino, Boy Abunda- These people are famous because they are 'masters of their own craft'. The wisdom is incomparable, when they speak i couldn't help but to listen. They always make sure that there's substance in every words they utter. And they always flagged that reading is the best tool to acquire knowledge and wisdom, (but experience still is the best teacher). That's why i admire these people for sharing what they know and what they have for their following.


9. Christopher John Alandy-dy Tiu- also known as Chris Tiu, its an open book that i consider him as my 'ideal man'. he's quite perfect for me though there's no such thing as perfect but physically and intelligent wise i really adore him. He's my weakness (tall,fair,lean and most of all chinky-eyed) but there's a lot to admire from this guy, he's a management engineering graduate, Captain of Ateneo Blue Eagles, a business man, a 'kagawad' to his barangay, a Dean's Lister, a print and commercial model, a host and many more hats he wear. He's really an inspiration to everyone, a dream boy, maybe a prince. I applaud him for staying grounded despite of all the successes his enjoying right now.


10. Melanie I. Talusan- my sister, my "idol". She's the bread winner of our family when my father died. She's the one responsible and i should give credit why i attained my status now. She's the one who sent me to college and made it possible for me to became a nurse. She's a truly loving, caring and generous sister, all her efforts are well recognized by the family. I admire her for being a good person inside and out, an ex-print ad model, a beauty queen. Truly ethereal beauty that comes from a good heart.


11. Remedios Igaya- my mother, the very sole reason why am i existing in this world. The fuel that drives me to continue my passion, my battle in life. My source of strenght, truly there's no greater person than your mother. Just to raised us to become a better person, she hurdled so many sufferings that you couldn't imagine. She endured all the pain just to kept us safe and warmth. My mother is my Hero, no one can ever harm me while she still around. A very kind, loving and wonderful person. I thanked the lord above for sharing to me this one marvelous gift i should be proud off, and that's my mother.

No comments: