Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Old Songs Composition 2

Here's another song composition of mine, it was written last 2006 i forgot the exact date but I'm used to put on the date every time i have an output. My muse for this song is my former classmate and friend named Ryan Patrick Danao, at that time he was committed to someone who doesn't seem to appreciate his worth. He's a sweet guy, very funny and goofy a combination a girl will surely swoon over. Hope you'll like it, its a labor of love although one-sided love.


" If I Was the One whose Loving You"

If i was the one whose loving you,
I'll gather my world to offer you
I'll catch all the laughter's and
grow old with you;
But how can i share these to you?!..


If you only know what I'm hiding here,
I'm gatherin' my strenght,
coz it hurts and it kills;
I'm cryin' these tears, Oh! babe can't you hear
but how can i show these to you?!..


Chorus:
(But/that) my heart is not just the same,
And your heart, everyday that i pray;
But how can i express it,
If you will go and break it,
Coz all the time i know that
you're lovin' someone so...


If time will reveal what i'm writin' here,
I'm preparin' myself for the pain i would feel;
The pain of rejection, the hope! and the fear!
But why do I LOVE YOU still?!!!


Coda:
If i was the one whose loving you,
I hope someday i can sing this to you.....:(

No comments: