Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reviews on My favourite TV shows ( I love, Betty La Fea & )



"It's not the harder you fall, it's the stronger you stand" as Toni Gonzaga said earlier on Entertainment Live interviewing Bea Alonzo for the upcoming Betty la Fea series. The quote really suited the series, because it's what Betty made me realized when i watched the original Colombian version. You may accuse me being cheesy or mushy, but i do love the series even the American version entitled 'Ugly Betty'.


I learned about so many things on life, it teaches you how to be optimistic, and be strong no matter what ordeal arises. Being optimistic is the key value i appreciated on that show. I even practiced what America Ferrera did on the pilot episode, i always start my day looking at the mirror saying (I'm an optimistic, determined and beautiful individual). You know what, it works! Affirming yourself of who and what's your worth, i couldn't fathom what's the magic but it helps me brighten my day.


Another thing is acceptance of who you are, and what life offers you. Betty showed me how to appreciate things i have right now. Loved life, live it to the fullest.
Its ironic that, the people who has everything,are the people who possessed insecurities deep within themselves;The show also exhibit change, being dynamic in a good way. Betty did change physically, but it was gradual, it was a step by step manner, meaning if you want to change yourself, you have to do it slowly you don't have to speed or hurry everything. And the change should come from within, with your own volition. Furthermore, her change was dramatic, she even change her personality, from being shy and timid, to become confident,sophisticated and a woman of substance. But she remains humble and sweet, she retain her beautiful qualities which is being happy with everything.

People always say that looks doesn't matter, but in reality having a pleasing personality really helps a lot. But as many people say what's important is the beauty inside. The maturity, the learning, the experiences, and the way you handle people who you cross along with. To top it all, i do believe that the true thing that can make you happy is be contented of what we have, disappointment comes when we fail to get what we want. I'm not saying that we should stop dreaming or aspiring, what I'm trying to imply is that learn to appreciate what life is offering you, wheter good or bad. Trial;s are there to make us strong, to transform us to become a better person, and don't be afraid to make a mistakes, you will encounter mistakes along the way, through out your life, what's important is you learn from it and it will catapult you to whatever you want to be.


Ainan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ugly betty too... I really like the way you use words, you sound so wise, unlike everyone who wants to sound cute... I also admire your optimism. Onga pala I realized a while ago na Chris really improved his hosting, your a fan of him right? I'm a fan of him too but not because of his looks or anything but because of his humility though he achieved a lot already, and kahit na he's a celebrity, you can feel that he's still reachable, u know what I mean? But I still think that hosting is one of his skills hehe (pride). Thanks for posting on my blog before. Tc always!