Friday, August 6, 2010

Defying Gravity

It took me so long before I posted another entry because I'm so busy with life nowadays actually work to be exact. Being a nurse ate my time so much, it comes to a time that in a day after work i just slept, ate and watch T.V so monotonous. The title speaks only my fascination to Glee being a certified Gleek and soon my endeavor to follow my dreams.

This coming September 04, 2010 I'm officially two years in my work and the bond ended soon I'm going to face a bigger picture of my ideals, the culmination of my aspiration to help my family. Most of us wanted to work abroad able to give our families a better future quite a cliche' but its a vivid reality. I was supposed to take the first step by having a review and took the Ielts but due to some inevitable circumstances I opted to postponed it yet. Now I'm still here undecided what step should I'll be taking next, clueless of what in store for me in the future.

Bluntly, I am so tired of my present situation; Since my sister left for the States and I become the sole breadwinner for my Mother and my Sister and her daughters my life wasn't become as stable as before, there times that I'm broke that i don't know what to do next, I have dues that have to be paid off even if I work in a high-end hospital the compensation isn't enough to cover all the fines and bills attached to me. I have to be strong because I know I have to but I'm only human and a normal being can only take too much, and all of these are too much to bear.
I'm a well-rounded person and a God-fearing one maybe my coping mechanism works well but indefatigable works solely for superheroes and I ain't one.

During my contemplation I kept on thinking maybe the reason I am not successful in the Love aspect of my life because I have a much bigger responsibility, I have my two nieces that needs to send to school so many reasons to strive better for a good living. Just like my sister always told me its gonna be paid off I adamantly hope soon its gonna be paid off.

My hope still rekindles but sooner that light will dim and I prayed to God before that lights become dimmer let His love shines upon me. Just like what my favorite quotation said " Continue to make your life shine, to be the light and guide by others"

-Ainan

No comments: