Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Love Kris Aquino

Last Sunday i was watching "The Buzz" and i was mortified by Kris' monologue about what has been happened to her these past few weeks. People has been so cruel to her, especially during the said Ruffa Gutierrez walk-out incident. I cried over the fact that she's planning to quit show-business for awhile. She asked for her Sisters approval regarding the said matter. And the said decision is still hanging.

Kris sometimes tactless but most of the time tactful. I adore her being transparent and vocal about her feelings. She's polarizing you may love her or hate her but I'm on the loving part. What most admirable about her is that in every roller coaster issues she's in she learned something and tried to do something or changed about it. Somehow she's true about being careful on words coming out from your mouth, at times its hard for me, there times i say things that was a joke for me but for other people that's a mere assassination of characters. I'm trying to be a person of less talk, less mistakes but i can't help it, I'm a very opinionated person, i have a lot of words to say if i know i have a voice on that topic.

I learned something from Ruffa Gutierrez "never say goodbye and never burn bridges" somewhat its true, never lose communication and friendship from the people whom had been part of your life and mentor you about life's chaotic schemes. For all the people I've hurt from the ruthless words coming from me, I want to apologize and appease you by saying sorry and I'll try my best to improve my being, nobody's perfect and i am not perfect but i assure you that there's a room for improvement and I'm working on it.

Ainan :)

No comments: