Saturday, March 13, 2010

From a Different Point of View


"Everyone has their own Love Story, mine has not yet made, and still on the making" that's my latest shout out from my FB account. The reason why i was mushy because I've watched the movie "Miss You Like Crazy" i was really a fan of Bea & John LLoyd and really applaud the movie "One More Chance".

I was so excited knowing that I'm a true-blooded (hopeless-romantic). I cried on the movie, it was a tear-jerker, i contemplated on my love life and analyzed all the special people who crossed path with my heart. I admit I'm still into my first love, lucky Mark Anthony is keeping me head over heels for him. I know his happy and settled now but i remember the boy and still remember the feeling.

I was moved by the line "Time is meaningless" true, if you love someone, no matter how many years passed by, you still hoping and praying that one day, you will end up together. The movie gave me some sort of hope for the "hopeless case" like me. The movie catapults my definition of love for someone, the sacrifices you have to endure, that you have to let go when you have to, that not all people in love are bound to be together.

I maybe just another Mia, whose priority is family! I know somewhere along the way I will meet my August, maybe not now, but soon we will cross path, and shake hands!!!

Ainan :)

No comments: