Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Life After Nurse Licensure Examination"


After june 10-11, 2007 board exam life became so idle.I'm sure most newly graduated nurses would agree with me.Waiting for the results take two months or so because in my case, the result was released august 30, 2007. After that one month after the "oath taking" followed, the most agonizing part was waiting for your license to be released, mine was december so try to calculate how many months i became stagnant. I started applying that month when i received my license. And i received a call from "TMC" but unfortunately I wasn't able to passed their clinical exam. Last February I received a call from "Our Lady Of Mercy Hospital" in pulilan,bulacan and I was accepted as a volunteer/trainee, i had reliever experienced their and two days prior to my deployment "SLMC" called-up for Physical exam, so it means i passed their psyche & clinical exam by the way the exam was 100 items & the passing i think was 75%. So in other words i am Awool in OLMC. Now my 3-month training in St. Luke's is on going, i'm on my 2nd month already. I belong to NSET batch 03-08, hopefully i will be deployed soon. Wish me goodluck guys. To my colleague don't lose hope. that's the trend today the long jurassic years waiting, there'll come a time you'll be deppressed for being stagnant, but have faith & always pray. My next entry will be my training experienced. :)

No comments: