Monday, May 26, 2008

"Charice Pempengco, The Incredible voice"


"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place....I am the force!!!!!!!!!!"


I watched in the news a while ago that Charice Pempengco sang in Las Vegas in line with other artist like Josh Groban whose handler is the man behind the success full singers like Celine Dion, Cher, Lara Fabian & many more. This 15-year old girl is really amazing her version of songs like "And I Am telling you" & "I Will Always love you" gives me shiver everytime I heard her rendition, she has this wide vocal range and truly a vocal olympian, attest to that she has been guested on "The Ellen de Generes show, and recently "Oprah", and Ms. Winfrey was stunned by her vocal prowess, this kind of talents makes me proud to be a Filipino. "KUDOS" for Charice continue making us Filipinos proud.


No comments: