Monday, July 20, 2009

Long Overdue

It's been 3 months since my last entry, there so many times I've tried to write an entry of all the things that had happened to me. There's been a lot of summer outing, a heartbreak, falling in love again, plenty of night outs and even pollutants of life.

I miss blogging a lot, here i can express all my thoughts, all my feelings that i need to express that i cannot open up with my friends. I have missed a lot especially Chris Tiu's blog that i have been a patron. I went too many places these past few months, i have been to Puerto Galera with my co-associate at St. Lukes, and the former anawangin gurls is now converted to puerto galera girls... I really enjoyed the seashore, especially the snorkeling we had, it seems like i was a mermaid on my past life. We enjoyed the boating and the island hopping. It was a surreal experience another hallmark of my life. I do have the pictures just try to visit my Facebook account thru the name "Ainan Igaya" just search it if you do have the time.

Aside from outing, i have a lots of night outs, i went to timog to tomas morato up to valenzuela for our monthly update with my college friends. And I'm sad to say the alcoholic content of my body is equal to the water content, just kidding. But i do have enough share of happy moments.
And i have a lot of fair share of emptied and emotionally imbalance moments.

I suffered a tremendous heartbreaks that leads me to bring back the inner "Queen Bee" in me, i didn't mean to be harsh to everyone but i need to protect myself from all those people who tried to tie you down. Everyday we we're surrounded by people, fake and untrue its a matter of analyzing who is who. Right now, i even made another mistake, falling in love again to someone who has a girlfriend. Again, i cannot count how many times i fell to someone who already had a special someone.

What pains me more is the thought that i couldn't express my feelings for some reasons. Prudence dictates me that i have to save a piece of me to prevent myself for having a troubled heart again. I want to share who the guy is, but I'm saving it for my next entry...

Ainan

No comments: