Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The New Look (being blonde)


I don't know if this is applicable to boys but i know that when girls are broken and down they tend to change their looks, their outward appearance. They cut their hair short, dye their hair, buy new clothes, change the whole appearance. Maybe its a form of reviving or renewing yourself after that bitter past.


In my case, I've been semi-kalbo for three times, i remember the first time i did that, because i was torn apart from my first love, it was disconcerting at that time because i received overwhelming feedback. There were some people who was happy and contented on what i did, and some who didn't like the change. But, nonetheless i was blissful about it and did it three times.


Now, the major overhauled i did, surprisingly! i dyed my hair, i complement it with my eye color, which is naturally brown. They said i looked like a foreigner because of my fair complexion, i was happy about the result, worthy of all the efforts i exerted. The reason i made a sudden change was first i consider it as an anti-stress and secondly to conceal my status quo for about a year, you know what i mean being 'single' maybe trying to attract potential preys, lols.


Changing your looks every six months is refreshing, it ends the monotony of your routine life. Before i always felt inferior and Unpretty, but since i regain my confidence and boost my self-esteem,I'm not just flaunting what i have I'm claiming my place. "We are beautiful no matter what they say, just believe in yourself and be confident on what you have right now"

No comments: