Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Seeing My First Love and Ex Unexpectedly"








The guy name is Mark Anthony Escanilla, I had this feeling for him since grade six, and eventually stop loving him, (if i did) when i was in my third year as a nurse and went to manila.
I have plenty of memories about this guy, i even consider him as my soul mate, because during those times i swoon over him, we always wore the same color of shirts, and wherever i went he was there. Furthermore, he witnessed all the embarrassing moments of my life, all the tripping, fumbling on the road, all the wounds and those scars i gained from those freak tripping.lols.


Actually, he's my first emblem of my ideal guy (now its Chris Tiu), he stands 5'8" tall, chinky-eyed, fair skinned, medium almost slim bodied, we've been textmates last 2004, and built a mutual relationship, i even agreed to jump on a relationship with him, though he had a girlfriend that time for about three months, and that girl named was Mariela. The relationship last for about a month because i decided to end it up, though he said, he didn't love the girl, and only his friends forced him to court her. I defended that if he really not in love with that girl, why does he still continue going on with that crap, that's why i thought of some bluff to end our relationship, i can't stand being the second best or the mistress. I haven't met the girl yet, and only saw her pictures on Mak Mak's FS account. She's a plain simple girl, and i know he love her so much, they are still together up to now, if I'm not mistaken they are cohabiting and in their five or six years. I still do have access to Mak mak's account because we exchanged password before.

I never saw him again, and still so many stories i haven't posted yet, i will tell the whole story when i have the time. I saw him again last October 7, all the way to Manila while he was his way home to Talacsan, i only had a glimpse of him because he was riding on a tricycle that time and i was walking towards the Bus Terminal. Funny, that i was staring at this one guy i constantly had the same Jeep to ride, after that guy passed by i saw Mak Mak looking at me, i only stared at him for a second and looked away, because i know Mariela was with him.

I don't know what i felt at that time, but i know God has a reason for that encounter. He was the one who taught me to love, gave me my first heartache, my first cry, and the first person i had written my first song. And maybe, still willing to give my whole life with. I still have feelings for him, maybe first love never dies. But i know he is happy right now, even though it's not with me at least i am happy he is. Maybe the song "Minsan lang Kitang Iibigin" was meant for us, because every time we had an encounter, that's the song on the background.

P.S I know this sounds mushy or quite a telenovela, but i want to thank you for reading this entry. : )
Ainan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new guy? hehe. i tot cris was irreplacable