Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Chinito/Chinky-eyed crushes






Name: Christopher John Alandy-dy Tiu
Age:22
Basketball Cager/Host-Pinoy Records
It was only last October 2008, when I knew Chris Tiu. I was retrieving images at g-blogs when I accidentally noticed his picture wearing a jersey # 17, the first expression was He's "HoT" and drop-dead handsome. Actually my preference for an ideal guy is Tall, fair, lean and most of all Chinky-eyed. He is somehow a good catch because he is so smart a graduate of Management Engineering & now studying for master's degree. He has a business solely own named "Chinky Chicken" which sells rice meals in front of Ateneo De Manila Ubiversity. Now, his back with Ateneo Blue Eagles for another season. Chris tiu is truly deserving of the title "Tiuperman". "Kudos " to Chris Tiu.

No comments: